EyeWitness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you like to help rescue one of the top animals? Post your help!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silverstream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverstream

Silverstream

Silverstream Empty
PostSubject: Silverstream   Silverstream I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Name:
Look: Silverstream Silverstream2(waterfal%20silver%20cat)
Mate: Amberhawk
Kits: Dapplefeather, Hawkblaze, Redscar, Spottedstream
History:
Little Description:

Fun Fact: Amberhawk is actually six moons older than Silverstream. When Silverstream was born, Amberhawk knew she was his. Others flirted with her, and that made Amberhawk angry. He disliked the others that flirted with her. Silverstream's mother, Rosemoon, thought that one of the warrior that flirted with Silverstream, Flamewing, was to be Silverstream's mate, but Silverstream chose Amberhawk instead.
Back to top Go down
Group Moderator
V.I.P
Group Moderator

Silverstream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstream   Silverstream I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:31 am

I love it!
This topic has been moved by StarBurst.
Back to top Go down
StarBurst
Admin
StarBurst

Silverstream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstream   Silverstream I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:33 am

Wonderful! Very well done!
Quote :

This topic has been moved by StarBurst.
< G.M, thanks, but I can type myself. Rolling Eyes Cool
Also, Silver, you should create a "Mintflower". I would like to know about their kitten. Smile
Oops, never mind. But, you should change the "Kits" thing then, since she has four.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silverstream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverstream   Silverstream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverstream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EyeWitness :: Role-Play Information :: Character Creation :: Character Acception-
Jump to: